Thursday, January 27, 2011

Birthday shopping means shopping for all the days of the birthday month...right?

Coz thats what I've done! *tries to not look guilty at all*

Its birthday time for Dandelion!!!!!!!!! 8)
I've always been excited about my birthday but this year seems different. Reason? Dandelion has made so many new friends and all of them are so so besharam that she's gonna lose every single penny she has in treating them for being born with no special talent other than making it a tradition to cry atleat once on every birthday!

I'm an adult and there's never been a single day since last February which actually made a difference. :[
I still can't ride bikes. My car is rusting away too. I'm still too young to drink. *winks* I don't even have a credit card.
The only thing I've done which makes me feel all grown up and important is DONATE BLOOD!!!
*claps claps claps*
The fainting and blackouts we won't talk about. Why ruin the proud moment, eh? ;)

And oh, for all those who want to gimme gifts for my 19th birthday, jus lemme know...I'll contact you! :P

There's Purple Peeptoes, who can make my birthday happening, albeit belatedly, by giving away this wonderful jhola to my blog!



It does make you eyes pop out no!
I've got my fingers crossed. You'd better do that too!


19 comments:

UjjwalRaaj said...

You fainted/blacked out after giving blood?! LOL.

•Jeweliot• said...

lol how cute

when's the birthday !!!!!! happy happy happy happppyyyy birthday!! and i hope you getthe beautiful jhola, it definitely is very cute~

Dandelion said...

Ujjwal: dats coz i acted smart by not having enuf food after donating blood n danced around like crazy for my victory over my fear...d fainting n blacking out happened at the busstop later..even more embarrasing!

Dandelion said...

Jeweliot: its 2nd feb!!
u wanna gimme gifts too?
awwwwww, how nyc! ;)

Karishma R said...

Heeeey you!
I chanced upon your blog and I see this. You should've told me you were doing a little blogspost on the giveaway!
Anyway, haaaaaappy birthday and thank you so much. :)

Much love,
K

Dandelion said...

oh i did....maybe sum blogpot glitch!!!!!!!!

newys, iv dun it again..
n thnx so much for the wishes...though, d b'day is yet to cum!

Anish Patel said...

Happy Birthday sweety...

Standbymind said...

I wanna gift you something!

PING!!!

Anish Patel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anish Patel said...

Happy Birthday .....

and Have a Great Year ahead..

enjoy party...

- Sugar Cube - said...

haha I like the title :D

Wish you a very happy birthday! Have a rocking day!

Sushant Shekhar said...

The best part of this post lied in the reply to Ujjwal's comment! LOL

Many happy returns:)

Boundlesstech said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post."


Web Design

Dandelion said...

Thankyou awesome people! =]

avshirley said...

Really cute bag!!! Where do i get one?

Dandelion said...

try colaba causeway if ur in bombay!

Boundless Technologies said...

Nice blog as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about this topic. Thanks for posting this information.


Web Hosting

Saad Ali said...


Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing
your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up

Architectural Walkthrough
Architectural Visualization
Architectural Rendering
3D Animation
Product Animation
3D Modeling
Corporate Presentation
3D Images
Real Estate Publicity
Multimedia Presentation

Black Smith said...

I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here
Surgical instruments
Dental Instruments
Beauty instruments
Neurosurgery Instruments
ENT instruments
Gynecology instruments
Orthopedic instruments
Ophthalmology
Hollow wear Utensils
Veterinary instruments
Surgery Sets