I was tagged on someone's blog for the very first time in my life....feels so special, I can't express...just seeing your name and your creation etched there in the normal black ink...people who read this wouldn't even look twice...'oh, whatever, she's a blogger...she writes...big deal!' is what they'll say...but to me? It means so so much...getting appreciation for your creativity...feels ecstatic...I remember when I had got my very first blog follower...out of nowhere...I hadn't even followed any other blog at that time, I guess...he just came outta nowhere and read my stuff and liked it... blissful I felt...n now, this.
Okk...moving on to the 25 things I do....hmmm....
This is a chain-game....I've been passed it to me by Molly...I just gotta write some random 25 things about me...and then tag 10 ppl....those whom I tag have to then write 25things about them and so on...
So here goes,
1. I'm Jitika Jain. Unwillingly studying BBI, of which I don't understand a single word, albeit. My interest was BMM...but owing to the super bad percentage I got in 12th standard( thanks to books, facebook, movies and friends) I had to resort to this. The reason being that I refused to get a BMM degree from a "chindi" college, as I put it back then...my very bad decision in the list of many.
2. I'm a sucker for romantic novels and movies and I cry in almost every scene/chapter. But when it comes to real life, I totally laugh and run away from unruly outbursts of human emotions. I suck at consoling people and emotional people make me nervous.
3. I'm Miss. Philosophy, as tagged by my very recent friend. I can turn even the most funniest of blabber into a lecture of philosophy...I have to find something deep in everything....EVERYTHING.
4. I hate and I'm totally scared of maths. My cousin teaches me maths one night before the exams and I just scrape passing marks in them. ALWAYS.
5. Right now, I'm in love with "vesper's goodbye" by Nick Jonas....in love with the lyrics.
6. I don't know how to ride a bicycle.
7. I'm a total sucker for Harry Potter books. I've read them 8 times. But I hate the movies.
8. I'm a spendaholic.
9. I love reading...not the high-fundoo heavily philosophical stuff...I had once tried reading a book about a girl suffering from 16 different split personalities, don't remember the name, and I got so caught up in the book, it actually gave me nightmares and I was totally NOT ME for the next week....my friends had to confiscate that book only after I had read half of it...they were totally scared for me!
10. When my dad tells me not to do something, I go right ahead and do it. sometimes he brings out the rebelious nature in me.
11. I love clicking snaps of myself. People call me self obsessed, but they fail to notice that I only look good in pics...so why not relish in the Kodak moments instead of being all miserable about how I actually look?
12. I am a great, great believer of fate. And as clichéd as it may seem, but I believe that everything happens for a reason and that God might have a bigger plan for us and our life.
13. I hate cigarettes. the smoke coming out of them give me severe a headache and personally, I don't think that anyone could find a more brutal way of suicide than by fagging.
14. I get mood swings on an hourly basis. One minute I'm happy and gay enjoying with friends and the next moment, I'm yelling my head off for people to leave me alone and let me sulk and whine.
15. I think Justin Beiber is gay. Any guy who wears straight fit denims actually. Please leave those kinda jeans for girls, dude! We don't wanna see you accentuate your balls. I know you've got them. Please keep it with yourself.
16. I hate gooey, love talks. Get straight to the point fellas. I love you...me too...sweet and simple. why do you have to say big essays about all this. It just plain sucks! And also makes me laugh.
17. My favorite color is black (mysterious and dark) and white(calm, serene and peaceful).
18. The only thing I'm dedicated to is "writing". A big full-stop after this.
19. I still miss R. As much as I go around like I don't care, I still haven't removed his pic from my contact image and have stored all his messages (even the super boring ones) and still stare at his contact no. I thought it will pass away...this depressing feeling. But it just gets stronger and leaves me even more miserable than ever before. The good thing? I've learnt to hide my feelings from most of the people.
20. I want to move to the US. I know that won't happen, EVER. But still, one can always dream, right?
21. I hate rains. I want to start loving them. I also want to start loving children and all other things I hate. I want to get rid of misanthropy. I want to be a normal teenager.
22. I'm a full-time Facebook stalker and I have become even more efficient in this skill in the past few weeks.
23. I can't live without music. No one can, right?
24. I go around adding Paulo Coelho in my list of favorite authors; the truth is I don't understand him one bit. his only books I've ever understood are Veronica decides to die, Eleven minutes and The devil and Miss Prym, though I've read most of his books. I've secretly read The Princess Diaries series last month.
25. I want to earn loads and loads of money and get a house of my own where I'd live ALONE. Yes, I'm being totally specific here. And someday, I want to adopt a child. My only child.
So that's 25% of me laid down in front of you to either love, hate, analyse, criticise, judge, laugh at or whatever else you feel like. I've shared my truest side with you and I've never felt more light.
Ok, the people I tag are :
- Himani of The hidden shadow.(Its you who made me friends with Blogger.com. I never thought I'll ever get to type down my thought like that. Thankyou.
- Varun Kumar Gupta of The Mango Man And The Question Mark.(thanks for all your comments. half my blog's popularity is all thanks to you)
- Molly of Hope, Fate, and a Little Hypothetical Coffee.(for the tag and for your simple yet deep writing. I can never get that flow)
- Tapas from If Only...(i'm in love with your work, especially SUKANYA.)
- Sushma Kamat from optimism- but just not yet. (you know why.)
- The artist of Just Like Crap.(in love with your short comics.)
- Shreya of Such a cow.(because you're a Xavierite :P)
- Anish, one of my followers (beacuse you always comment on my posts, however crappy they may be.)
- Dhanya of My Own Little World (I've come to love your blog in such a short time.)
- Slogan Murugan of Mumbai Paused. (your photos give my favorite city a whole new life and meaning.)
Life was still good without you guys. You only made it better :)