Sunday, June 27, 2010

♫ ♫ ♫

Current playlist:


Nick Jonas - Vesper's Goodbye





Why?
listen to the last verse!


Green Day - 21 Guns





Why?
Coz my playlist is never complete without a greenday song in it!
And also coz the couple in the video is awesome!
And coz of the lyrics!
And coz I'm totally smitten by Billie Joey Armstrong.

Puddle Of Mudd - She fucking hates me


Why?
No reason. just listen and enjoy!

Juno soundtrack (by Barry Louis Polisar) - All I want is you


Why?
so so cute! 

Hum dil de chuke sanam - Jhoka hawa ka aaj bhi


Why?
The only song in the playlist that made me cry the very first time I heard it! I know I'm atleast a decade too late. But hey, better late than never!

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice eclectic mix...stopped by looking for your magpie, but missed it...let me know if it is here...

...Jitsy... said...

thanx brian...no, there was sum technical glitch and i couldnt publish my magpie....

Crazy Diamond said...

jhonka hawa ka aaj bhi zulfein udata hoga na. one of my favs from hddcs

this song has such beautiful words..and anyone who's been separated by his/her lover will understand and relate to the meaning of every line.. lovely music too

havent played other videos.. will do later..

...Jitsy... said...

i hate saman khan but i must say dat he's lookin awseum in dis video...
n i never saw it in d "lovers" point of view...
it's a song for all seasons yarr....u jus cant hav enuf of it...
:)

Arpitha Holla said...

cool playlist.. :)

...Jitsy... said...

thanx arpitha....
welcum to my blog...
:)