Skip to main content

Stuck in a limbo!

I've never been more aware of myself...
It's as if someone has opened a window of a forsaken part of my mind which i had kept tightly shut and forgotten about until now. Everything's coming flooding back and changing my total self, introducing me to my other self, my alter-ego, the real me.

I've never been more sure of myself...
i know exactly what i want in life. my most inner desires, my wants, my needs, all spread out in front of me as if i'm watching some slow life-altering movie. All that i hated and loved, things i never thought i'd do or let happen; never thought i'd come across the real me. I now know exactly which path i need to walk on, where my life's supposed to head, where i'l see myself 10 yrs from now.

I've never been so afraid of myself...
I was never good with responsibilities. I always failed in that department. Same's the case with power. Power makes me over confident. It ruins me. I destroy myself. This self awareness, surity, aim, goal - I dont have the strength to handle it all. I've sudenly become so vulnerable to myself that it scares me it'll get over my head and distract me from my path.

I've never been so angry with myself...
I know what i'm supposed to do, what my goals are; but i've never felt so helpless. Coz i'm also aware of the responsibility that comes with it and the power that follows after. It scares me to know that i have the power to rule my life and this realisation is threatening. I'm the most dangerous at my most powerful. I've experienced it before and it would be foolish to let that happen again.

So what does all this mean? Where does it lead me?
All i want now is for this open window to be closed again forever and for it to get lost in the deepest maze of my mind so that it becomes untraceable.
Self awareness be damned!

Comments

MangoMan said…
Now dat's weird! I would do anything to be in ur position of enlightenment! ('Bodhi Tree' here at XL doesnt do any good - I just hope u've heard BT shit!)

Par ye enlightenment hua kaise??
Dreamcatcher said…
its been comin since some tym...but trust me....itna zyaada enlightenment is not gud...atleast not for me....
ignorance is better....u learn so much more thru it....n surprises are always welcome...
Anish Patel said…
That's Great that you knew the meaning of your life at such a young age... People don't even get glimpse of this enlightenment in whole life... lucky girl...

Popular posts from this blog

One moment please.

That relief you feel when you see their eyes stunned and their faces pained - even if for a second - that momentary relief! That is what makes us say hurting things, to be mean. That's what makes us want to scream and swear and make them cry. That relief that makes you feel that you don't have to bear it alone. It's eerily peaceful! That one short moment makes it less devastating. That you're not the only one with problems. You're not the only one fucked up. You are not the only depressed soul. You can  see the ghost of the laughter that still hasn't left their mouth before your outburst and it gives you hope, maybe even a little perspective. Suddenly, the world is a much bigger place and you're a barely-existent dot on that globe. You see the bigger picture. You see that there are much bigger problems. Problems that you would never, ever want to encounter. You see that the person standing in front of you - the person that you've just yelled at

25% of me!

I was tagged on someone's blog for the very first time in my life....feels so special, I can't express...just seeing your name and your creation etched there in the normal black ink...people who read this wouldn't even look twice...'oh, whatever, she's a blogger...she writes...big deal!' is what they'll say...but to me? It means so so much...getting appreciation for your creativity...feels ecstatic...I remember when I had got my very first blog follower...out of nowhere...I hadn't even followed any other blog at that time, I guess...he just came outta nowhere and read my stuff and liked it... blissful I felt...n now, this . Thankyou, Molly... Okk...moving on to the 25 things I do....hmmm.... This is a chain-game....I've been passed it to me by Molly...I just gotta write some random 25 things about me...and then tag 10 ppl....those whom I tag have to then write 25things about them and so on... So here goes, 1. I'm Jitika Jain. Unwillingl

A happy ending!

A blinding flash of light! A high-pitched shriek! Darkness! Funny how death is one thing which is strong enough to snap you out of reality! Yeah, I don’t say dream but reality.   Think about it! He lay there, wishing with all his will… if only he could have one chance at rewind! Or did he really want that? Did he want to live through all the pain and misery and bitterness again? Did he have the strength…or the guts? “Someone call the ambulance, he’s dying” he heard a terrified cry from somewhere to his right. That person must be really close for he could hear him (even in this pain) properly.  The rest was a blur of voices pounding through his head. He was dying. This is it! It’s finally over, the wait! He shuffled through all his memories to find that one particular face. A face that he had been trying very hard to push at the back of his mind, and if successful, absolute removal! But what does it matter now? And there it was, the image installed in his brain, paused at exactly